Healthcare organizations attract cybercriminals while also facing devastating legislative fines for data breaches. Join representatives from Tufts/Wellforce and Phoenix Children’s Hospital to hear how they secure their data with predictive AI engineered by Cylance.
Discover how these healthcare professionals have successfully navigated:
- A complex security framework with layers of existing security products
- A threat landscape teeming with new malware and zero-day threats
- Protecting a diverse mix of endpoints and applications (i.e. laptop, in-room EKG monitors, in-surgery monitors, etc.)
- Achieving compliance with multiple regulatory requirements (NIST, HIPAA, HITECH, PCI-DSS)
Learn how to mitigate risk and keep your healthcare organization protected with the predictive AI of CylancePROTECT® and CylanceOPTICS™. We look forward to seeing you there.
Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 11:00 AM PDT | 2:00 PM EDT
- Malcolm Harkins, Chief Security and Trust Officer at Cylance®
- Taylor Lehmann, CISO at Tufts/Wellforce
- Dan Shuler, CISO at Phoenix Children’s Hospital