In today’s environment, no organization can afford to gamble with the security of their customers, products, or data. Regulatory oversight and recently passed legislation in California require 'reasonable security' for devices that connect directly to the Internet, have an IP address, or that are bluetooth enabled.
Join “The Practical Reality of Design Influence in IoT” webinar and learn how to make a safe bet in this risky industry:
Date: December 13th, 2018
In this webinar, join Cylance as we discuss:
- Legal and regulatory requirements currently impacting the Internet of Things (IoT) and how they may change
- Ways IoT products comply with rules and certifications; what’s working and what isn’t
- A practical checklist of how to design IoT products using your current security-by-design process
- Rob Bathurst, Managing Director of Healthcare and Life Sciences at Cylance.
Rob has 14 years of security experience and 6 years of healthcare-focused security and engineering knowledge. He helped design and build Mayo Clinic’s proactive security services, and also developed one of the first standardized testing methodologies for medical devices.
- Amy Mushahwar, Partner at David Wright Tremaine LLP
Amy is an experienced data privacy, security, and management attorney with more than 20 years of experience. She is focused on data security, cyber risk, and privacy issues. Amy has advised clients in financial services, energy, telecommunications, health care, retailers, and e-commerce companies.